Wading shoes

I've had nothing but positive experiences with Simms customer service. They're replaced a number of things for me, including wading boots. Top notch in my book based on my experience.

My friends have went through this process with waders, only to receive the same pair of waders repaired, and it took 2-3 weeks.

I fish more than most and that long of a wait is just not worth it to me. I will, hands down, say that Simms waders are unbeatable when it comes to comfort, style, and reliability, however, their wading shoes don't seem to last any longer than a cheap pair of beans

I bought a pair of the cheap bean waders (60 dollars) two years ago, and called a sales rep this summer upon them sprouting some pin hole leaks near my crotch. This was 2 days before the stocked season opened, and I did not have time to wait for shipping. So, I drive to the shop in P-burgh, hand them the old ones that stunk beyond belief and were completely faded, and walked out with a brand new pair.

Since, I have turned all my Simms friends over to Bean.

Think about it... invest 60 dollars once, and for the next ten years, not care about a leak because you get a brand new pair...

...or spend 400, get a leak, and get the same pair back repaired.

Yes, I am cheap.

Back