wader sale

Biggie

Biggie

I just bought a pair of Hodgeman breathable waders for $45. The regular price was $104. Hodgeman's website has the sale link. Lots of good deals..........Keith

Let me know how long they last for you. I've had 3 pairs of hodgeman wadelites (several models over the years). They were all comfortable and among my favorite waders ever. Only problem, they'd only last a year. No rips or holes or anything, the fabric just stops being waterproof.

pcray1231 wrote:
Let me know how long they last for you. I've had 3 pairs of hodgeman wadelites (several models over the years). They were all comfortable and among my favorite waders ever. Only problem, they'd only last a year. No rips or holes or anything, the fabric just stops being waterproof.

Try washing them first with a powdered detergent on the gentle cycle. While wet, spray the waders completely with REVIVEX. Some recommend putting the waders in the dryer, I've found using a hair dryer works best. The heat sets the DWR coating into the fabric. It really works, Pat!

http://www.rmconnection.com/ReviveX.htm

Anyone see when the sale ends? I couldn't find anything on the website unless I missed it. I'd like to snag a pair for the summer months.

gochs - check out the llbean emerger waist highs, they are on sale for $79 with free shipping. I haven't beaten the crap out of them yet but they look decent and will hopefully last

Oddly enough, I never had a leak until I warshed my waders with some sort of wader wash. I believe it was the filth holding them together.

Back