Valley Creek Alert

SurfCowboyXX

SurfCowboyXX

I just spoke with Park Ranger Nathan (first name), who informed me that vehicles have very recently been broken into near Washington's parking lot, which is plenty close to the stream for our vehicles to be at risk. If you notice anything suspicious, you can call the Park. The one cell # I have is for Duane Buck (on his card) 6104874378. Help out if you can. That is all.

surf - thx for the headsup. Several years ago there were breakins at Wilson's Bridge.

hp
les

Dirt bags... I wonder, if you had ox tippet on and a size six streamer how far away do you think you could hook and not lose said dirt bag? ( breaking into your car of course) Wouldn't that make a cool story for the six oclock news. :lol:

Damn all I gots barbless.....

Moral of the story - don't leave anything of value in your vehicle!

These days with smart phones, gps, laptops, kindles, Ipods, etc. There are a lot of valuables left in vehicles besides fly fishing gear.

Another alert... watch out for creepers in the woods along trails. Be aware of your surrroundings there.

NickR,

Have you personally experienced creepers on the trail (serious question).

OH NO Valley Creek is getting dangerous

WASHINGTONS Parking Lot..............."I cannot tell a lie , but . i CAN break into your ride in under 60 seconds"

I usually fish Washington 's before Lafayette 's or the iron bridge.
I have never seen anything worse than rude fishermen.
I'll keep my eyes open!

Curious to know what nick means by creepers on the trails??

shakey wrote:

he probably means you Shake ;-)

turkey wrote:
shakey wrote:

he probably means you Shake ;-)

I think he was talking about himself.

I heard there are ghosts in them there woods! Who ya gonna call? :lol:

Years ago pre gentrification youd see a ford Taurus on south third street in Philly with a sign in the window. NO RADIO, NO CHANGE IN CONSOLE, DOOR UNLOCKED. guess he'd replaced more than one window. Look out for snipers, quicksand and ticks at valley. The Wissi is far safer.

Guy that pulls down his pants and gazes at you lovingly. Sometimes with a mustache.

Back