USGS Map/Link

Status
Not open for further replies.
PennKev

PennKev

FYI, clicking on the USGS stream flow map takes you to Trident's web site not the USGS.

Kev, link works on the title nust not the map...click that until we fix the map link.

Thanks for the heads up

The Poll also redirects to Trident (except the comment link). They must really be throwing the sponsorship dollars at the site :)

Yeah I found the problem, will be fixed tomoro.

This problem is back. Clicking on the USGS map takes you to the Harman's web site.

PK,

Click on the text below > "Real Time Data...." and the map will come up (or just book a weekend at Harmons :) )

yes, Just the title and the map are bad links. Spoiler alert : its either black blue or teal. My sump needs a vacation.

Hi Guys,

This is a bug that I just can't fix. I'm having the same problem and will try again.

I have the map link working now. You can click on the map or the caption below to get to the USGS site. Only the title bar redirects incorrectly.

Beats my queens.

Was messed up for a couple days for me (getting the Harmon's ad or 503 error message).

It's working fine for me now.

I tried some new code and moved a new block in. It seems to be doing better. Only wish the stream levels were better too.

THE ONE ON THE LINKS PAGE WORKS. HAVEN'T HAD A PROBLEM FOR A COUPLE DAYS UNTIL IT DISAPPEARED.

Thanks for all of the work getting USGS Site up on the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back