Un-named trib to un-named trib

Chaz wrote:
I went fishing yesterday on a stream I've been wanting to fish for years. It runs a long way through back country and is an AMD victim that is recovering. The stream may even be a Class A stream, and was surveyed for the first time last year.
I've included a few pics.

Nice fish Chaz! Very healthy looking. Let me know when you've completed fishing all the streams in PA. Man you know where to find em.

PoconoPaul wrote:
Chaz wrote:
I went fishing yesterday on a stream I've been wanting to fish for years. It runs a long way through back country and is an AMD victim that is recovering. The stream may even be a Class A stream, and was surveyed for the first time last year.

Nice fish Chaz! Very healthy looking. Let me know when you've completed fishing all the streams in PA. Man you know where to find em.

Some of it is luck; some of it is knowing where to look. Iwouldn't send anyone there along though, I don't usually have trouble wading but on this day I went in 3 times.
Sworn to secrecy!

(also, Squaretail, one of the highlights of past jams was witnessing your dogs bark endlessly at fish, and I've been denied me that two years running now, and i'm kinda sad)

A burden no doubt. For me its a larger burden when I'm at the stream with the thought of them at home just sitting there and looking out the window knawing at the back of my mind.
Are you saying posting style has changed? Now I'm the one thats sad. Funny as hell if yer skin aint thin.

Chaz wrote:
PoconoPaul wrote:
Chaz wrote:

Some of it is luck; some of it is knowing where to look. Iwouldn't send anyone there along though, I don't usually have trouble wading but on this day I went in 3 times.
Sworn to secrecy!

Eh, no need to tell. I am out of the secret stream business :). If I find one I find one, if I don't no big deal and I won't ask either :)

In any case, glad you didn't break anything (e.g. leg, arm). The wading fiasco reminds me of that one day on the Little Schuylkill over by the Greasy Spoon (which burnt down by the way, replaced by a snazzy new bar & grill) when we both took spills.

Maurice wrote:
I think the way it works gary is if you want the info you pm him for it. and if he feels you are worthy he will share. At least thats my understanding of how secret spot burning works. You can't demand it openly even with sugar on top.

I believe the worthy part is gained through sweat equity. Whenever Chaz took me to any of his secret places back in the day, the trip commenced only after I proved my worthiness by helping him around the property, or moving equipment or furniture or so on. He never made me cut grass (fortunately), but I earned my stripes.

From there I was taken to the stream via "alternate" routes so I'd never find more direct means of getting there in the future much less remember how I got there originally.

So if you are game for a little manuel-labor you'll earn points and he'll take you to these places. And it's worth it, because he'll put on streams where you'll catch some nice fish.

Just remember to bring cash.

PoconoPaul wrote:
[The wading fiasco reminds me of that one day on the Little Schuylkill over by the Greasy Spoon (which burnt down by the way, replaced by a snazzy new bar & grill) when we both took spills.
I noticed they rebuilt something there, remember the waitress? The manual labor was my a er, better halfs idea.

Back