UMPQUA ZERO SWEEP NET HOLDER

Shawn Joseph

Shawn Joseph

Anyone have any experience with this product? Also, I am open to suggestions of everyone’s net setup for wading.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
No experience, but you may want to read this:

No experience, but you may want to read this:

Thank you! I’ll take a look.

I have a net holder in my sling pack. I just put my net there. I don't like having my nets and tooling attached to zingers and such as it effects my range of motion and just seems "problematic", and no, I don't care how many nippers and pliers I lose. I may try a hip style net holder as I like the "Wild West" feeling it has and it seems to function quite well. The new coatings on the Fishpond nets are getting "sticky" for my waterproof sling pack so I sometimes have to fight my net out. It may be the sling pack that is the problem but the new Fishpond nets seem grippier than they were a few years back. I may wrap electrical tape on my net handles.

I have a net holder in my sling pack. I just put my net there. I don't like having my nets and tooling attached to zingers and such as it effects my range of motion and just seems "problematic", and no, I don't care how many nippers and pliers I lose. I may try a hip style net holder as I like the "Wild West" feeling it has and it seems to function quite well. The new coatings on the Fishpond nets are getting "sticky" for my waterproof sling pack so I sometimes have to fight my net out. It may be the sling pack that is the problem but the new Fishpond nets seem grippier than they were a few years back. I may wrap electrical tape on my net handles.
Thanks for replying. I’ll have check some hip style net holders out.

Back