Ultimate PA trip - July

The non-resident license is well worth the money

Yes it is. I made the trip to PA this morning for a little blue line exploration.

Cabin booked.........trip is a go!

Well, the trip starts today, but as my luck would have it this will be the hottest week of the year so far! And storms are in the forecast for the entire week. I know the limestoners will be ok temp wise(except for maybe Penns as I'm told), but hopefully the brookie streams and the like aren't too toasty. I'll definitely be taking the thermometer on this trip. If all else fails it'll be nice just to get away from it all, which in the grand scheme of things is what it's all about.

streamerguy wrote:
Not sure what I'm taking on the way there, whatever the GPS says I guess. Most of my fishing will be on the way back I think.

Looking at the map I guess I'll take 76 from Philadelphia all the way to the Breeches, Letort, and Big Spring area and then from there shoot up to State College somehow. I'll be taking rt 80 home from there.
The fastest way to Central PA from Ohio is rt 80 to Milesburg or Bellefonte. I've done the trip many times. There are hundreds of streams along the way.

Back