Tying a Surgeon's Knot with Help From your Forceps

MD_Gene wrote:
Hi Jason, I tried to send you an individual message but don't know if I succeeded.
I am always looking for ways to improve my fishing experience (today it took me 10 minutes to tie a dropper on with 6x).
If you could post the fast way you tie the surgeon's knot I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

That right there was pretty classy Gene. I love the way you handled this thread. A fantastic example to young folks right there of how to be a gentleman. Thank you sir!

After watching the video (twice) I don't think my life will ever be the same. Thank you for sharing this!

PatrickC wrote:

That right there was pretty classy Gene. I love the way you handled this thread. A fantastic example to young folks right there of how to be a gentleman. Thank you sir!
I know Gene and have tied & fished with him, he is a class act to be sure.

good job gene, thanks for the vid...

I said it once and i'll say it again, reading threads on this site is more entertaining then watching tv.

Nice vid,my Brother-In-Law is a surgeon and couldn't keep a fly on very long, he use to tie two square knots. Worried aren't ya. :lol:

thanks for posting this - great tip! this coming from someone who has fumbled around on the stream trying to tie new tippet on for a couple of years now

Back