TU change of leadership

M

mrflyfish

*FYI*
Charles Gauvin CEO/President of TU national will be stepping down on February 1. Chris Wood, currently TU's Chief Operating Officer, will become the new CEO/President.

www.tu.org/press_releases/2010/trout-unlimited-announces-succession-plan-0?tr=y&auid=5851317

Now that I am informed, what does it mean? A national drive to save Pennsylvania waters?

Greeeeeeat... a BLM guy from Idaho...I bet he knows Larry Craig. I think I might want to see the rest of his resume...

>*FYI*
Charles Gauvin CEO/President of TU national will be stepping down on February 1. Chris Wood, currently TU's Chief Operating Officer, will become the new CEO/President.>

"Now that I am informed, what does it mean?"

Given that's its an in-house shuffle, it probably means more Charles, only without Charles...

In Gauvin's favor, he grew TU and made it a player in situations where it had not previously been a player. And somehow, he did it by both gussifying/glamorizing TU to a certain extent and yet, without losing the grassroots focus that has always been TU's best tool.

That's a pretty nimble balancing act and I have to tip my hat to him for that, at least..

Back