Trout belt buckles/belts

mt_flyfisher

mt_flyfisher

I have 3 vintage mens belt buckles (with belts, if you’d want them) that have been hanging in my closet unused for well over 30, and maybe 40 years.

Here is a description of them. (See picture, below, from top to bottom.)

The top one is a Siskiyou belt buckle (pewter, perhaps?) dated 1985 “I‘d rather be fishing”. I don’t remember if I ever wore it, so it’s in like new condition. I’d like $10.00 for it picked up in the Lancaster, PA area.

I temporarily put this buckle on an old leather belt which formerly belonged to my father-in-law. The belt is long enough to scale logs in the timber industry, but if you’d like it, I’d give it to you with the buckle. The belt could easily be cut to your size, a couple holes punched in the leather, maybe some polish put on the leather, and it could fit anywhere from a 16-18” up to a 46-48” waist!. 😊

The middle belt and buckle pictured is a vintage A.D. Johnson solid brass buckle of a jumping trout. This is best sold with it’s matching 42” full grain cowhide belt due to how the belt is attached to the buckle. Both the belt and buckle are in very good condition, with minimal signs of use. Additional holes can easily be added to the belt to accommodate narrower waist sizes. I’d like $15.00 for this belt and buckle, sold together.

The bottom buckle is a Barlow solid brass buckle with a scrimshaw trout insert. This is also in very good condition, and I’d like $10.00 for it picked up in the Lancaster area.

I have temporarily added a belt, similar in length and condition to the top one pictured, that you’re welcome to have with this buckle if you‘d want it.

The top and bottom buckles, pictured, fit 1 1/2” wide belts. The middle belt is 1” wide.

I‘ll sell all 3 of these together for $30.00, and will also ship them for the actual shipping cost.

Send me a private message here to arrange purchase or with any questions.

Thanks, John

Image0

Last edited:
Back