Trade for a far and fine

C

cuboodle

Looking to trade a mid 80's far and fine (I have 2) for a western series such as a limestone that's 8'6" and 5 weight. Rods must be comparable in condition. Unsanded blanks late 70 to early 80's. I would entertain a stream meeting to try before you trade if you like.
I'm from the Pittsburgh area but fish all over the state. Mostly the ANF streams. But do get out to central pa let me know if your interested

I'm interested in acquiring a far and fine rod.
But kinda doubt I have anything to swap that you'd be interested in
Would you be willing to sell one?

Thanks for the reply I bought my original FF while in college at cal u It came from the owner of a small fly shop in greensburg pa. The second best advice I have ever received in fly fishing. It was a lot of money for a broke college kid. Anyway I bought a second as a spare but feel the need for a longer rod. I don't want to sell if no one takes the offer to trade I'm still ok with having a back up.

I have a Henry's Fork- 8'6"-5wt. Unsanded blank. I might be interested in a trade.

I have a Powerhouse 8' 8wt 80s model unsanded rod in excellent condition. I have a cfo V reel and spare spool from the late 70s early 80s available too. I'd trade this rig for the far and fine +$150 +/- (negotiable upon condition of far and fine).

I'm interested in the Henry's fork let me know if you want to discuss or meet up on a stream I'm frequently on the pa turnpike between ext 10 new castle and 146 Bedford

pm sent

Back