Top 10 Fishing Websites For PA

Love2fish

Love2fish

This great site listed at number 5!!!!! All should be proud!!!!
http://www.wideopenspaces.com/top-10-websites-pennsylvania-angler-read/

This great site listed at number 5!!!!!

Looking through a couple of the sites, I would venture a guess that this list isn't set up in priority or popularity order.

One of the sites has minimal content, with the most recent post being made in 2014, and posts from 2013 making it onto the page just a few spots down from there.

Of course, I could be reading that page incorrectly.

Still, it's obvious that the PAFBC website would be at the top spot for an overall fisherman's guide to all things concerning fishing in PA.

After that, I think the order is just random order. If it was "ranked", this site would definitely be higher than some of those listed above it.

Coldbore,

Thanks. I congratulate the other sites, but I think we're number 1!

Dave

This is #1 for me. The official PFBC site is a close second, only because it is definitive on certain topics of interest to me, such as maps and regulations. Congrats, Dave!

I know this is my #1 site for PA fishing..

dkile wrote:
Coldbore,

Thanks. I congratulate the other sites, but I think we're number 1!

Dave

This is #1 for me. The official PFBC site is a close second, only because it is definitive on certain topics of interest to me, such as maps and regulations.

This site and the PAFBC site aren't really "competition" to each other. Neither is trying to draw more members or more traffic than the other, at the expense of the other. They have totally different purposes for being in existence.

As an overall, all-inclusive site, the PAFBC is an obvious leading resource, when you take into account ALL anglers in PA. After all, almost everything that we talk about here is dictated to some extent by the PAFBC.

However, when it comes to an interactive atmosphere, asking questions, getting answers, and finding practical info outside of simply black & white regs, yeah, this is the place to go. :cool:

But we have sumthin' all those other sites don't have....JACK!

Attachments

• JACK.jpg
    JACK.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 2
afishinado wrote:
But we have sumthin' all those other sites don't have....JACK!

So is that points FOR or AGAINST this site? :-o :p

What do you think?-- Look at that face!

According to worthofweb.com:

state.pa.us - $235,000,000
weather.weatherbug.com - $41,450,000
bassboatcentral.com - $9,932
paflyfish.com - $7,884
fisherie.com - $2,858
fishinginpa.com - $120
smalliesontheyough.com - $92
fishthispa.com - $78
pabassnation.com - ?
susquehannafishing.com - ?

So for just fishing sites, paflyfish is #1 by a wide margin.

Pa's always been in the top ten, at one time Montana F&GC contacted the PAF&GC for advice, my how the worm turns.

Back