to our very own beadhead

GenCon

GenCon

Thanks Henry, your bad Nun flys have arrived. Great job on the weaving. They are alot of fun. And I will be wearing "proudly" the pin you made. But I think we need a name for these. I would call it the "bad habit" Anyone else have a clever name? You know I am opening up the doors on this one.

Thanks again Henry,

GenCon

Mike
You are welcome ,enjoy !!!!!!! :)
In the Movie "The Blues Brothers", they called the nun " the penguin" maybe you should call the fly : the penguin?

Beadhead,
I saw the lapel pin tonight and gotta say, that is very cool. Nice weaving as well!

beadhead2 wrote:
Mike
You are welcome ,enjoy !!!!!!! :)
In the Movie "The Blues Brothers", they called the nun " the penguin" maybe you should call the fly : the penguin?

Henry, you nailed it. Penguin it is.

GenCon

Henry - I can vouch that GenCon proudly wore that pin all day today. We all laughed until we saw how perfect the weave was.

Thanks for donating the tying kit for the Newbie Jam - it went to a very promising newbie tyer, and I'm betting you'll see flies tied with it right here.

H.A.

Thanks Mike and Ed I hope to see some flies tied from the newbie who received gift

Henry, thanks again for the pin. As H.A. said I did wear it all day. The fellow who got your tying kit. His name is Pete. Tyger helped him tie some flys then we both helped hi out with casting and such. He seems very excited. He agreed to come to my place and tie with all of us. Tyger, RCFetter and myself. I do think he will be a worthy recipient of the tying kit you provided.

GenCon

Back