The perfect tool does exist.

Fredrick

Fredrick

Has anyone tried out this nip and sip tool from loon?

First fact...I like a wide range of beer from
PBR TallBoys to Troegenator Double Bock.

For me, when I want to treat myself,
frequently on a FF road trip, I buy my beer in bottles and keep in fridge to enjoy when I return to my AIRBNB.

Any angler, worth their salt, knows the importance of have backup tools for priority tasks....

Seems to b a good application here.🍻🍻

First fact...I like a wide range of beer from
PBR TallBoys to Troegenator Double Bock.

For me, when I want to treat myself,
frequently on a FF road trip, I buy my beer in bottles and keep in fridge to enjoy when I return to my AIRBNB.

Any angler, worth their salt, knows the importance of have backup tools for priority tasks....

Seems to b a good application here.🍻🍻
Yow!! TDB ^ is my favorite craft beer choice when I really want to kick back. I will say one and most certainly two of them will make any FFing road trip a real trip.

When fishing, I switched to craft beer in cans eons ago...

As far as bottles go, as a kid I learned how to pop a top using anything so I haven't used an opener in decades.

If I get lazy, there is always a Swiss Army knife close by... ;)

Reactions: CRB
$37???? No thanks. Ill go with a cheap lighter. With a lighter I can open botles, toke, and get rid of tags . You can get 3-10 packs of bic lighters on Amazon for roughly the same price.

I prefer my vintage Scripto Vu Lighters or a Zippo Armor although I don't open bottles with them...

If you find a Vu with good seals, fluid will never evaporate.

The most recent beers I had were bottles of Miller, Yuengling and Pilsner Urguell. They were all good. Nothing fancy there.

The most recent beers I had were bottles of Miller, Yuengling and Pilsner Urguell. They were all good. Nothing fancy there.

One beer that is always in my beer/worm fridge is Yuengling Premium...

I've been a fan since the late 1980's when I could buy it in 16oz returnables.

While on a party boat with a case by my side, I used a full one as a priest on a bluefish.

So in the spirit of the title of this thread, I respectfully submit a full 16oz bottle of Yuengling or any other beer as another "perfect tool." ;)

Craft beer=add more hops to hide the taste of bad beer.

One of the problems I have with craft beer is with many of them, the ABV is approaching wine... That means if I am out, I have be careful what I drink if I'm driving.

It's a good thing I'm a huge fan of Guinness Stout which is only 4.2 ABV.

There are couple in my future this Thanksgiving! ;)

Reactions: CRB
One beer that is always in my beer/worm fridge is Yuengling Premium...

I've been a fan since the late 1980's when I could buy it in 16oz returnables.

While on a party boat with a case by my side, I used a full one as a priest on a bluefish.

So in the spirit of the title of this thread, I respectfully submit a full 16oz bottle of Yuengling or any other beer as another "perfect tool." ;)
My grandfather used to go out to his garage, drink Premium returnables, listen to the Philles and swear at the radio. "Oh $h!t, Schmidt!" Getting a B&W 19" TV just made it worse. Being able to see it, just made him madder. The other 21 hours of the day he was funy and told great stories. ⚾🍺

One of the problems I have with craft beer is with many of them, the ABV is approaching wine... That means if I am out, I have be careful what I drink if I'm driving.

It's a good thing I'm a huge fan of Guinness Stout which is only 4.2 ABV.

There are couple in my future this Thanksgiving! ;)
I just had this one. A little steep at 40 bucks for a 4-pack.

Who is taking bottled beer with them fly fishing is the real question
We were standing in the parking lot of the hotel after a day of fishing and a gentleman pulled out a couple of bottles without twist off tops. Had to go into the hotel and ask the man at the desk for an opener. Yes….I can see a need for this!

Back