The new site

There is just "Too Much Information".

For example: I went to Myrtle Beach this summer. You drive up and down Kings Highway and see ALL THESE SIGNS. You do not really notice the signs until you are trying to look for something SPECIFIC, which you can never find because of all the "sensory overload".

I do not know what your problems were with the site. I just know that 2 years ago it was so much easier to follow posts, post, and read stream reports and actually reply to them (without choosing from 13 differnt boards). Now, it is just ....

sensory overload.

Just my opinion. You asked for it. Its your site. Do what you wish.

Oh, and by the way.

There is this picture of Forty Maples.

Forty Maples is located in Cameron County.

Thanks for sharing. I'll do what I can. I first want to get evrything back on track and then tweek out the improvements as needed.

Some things I can't change. Much of the forum layout is provided as is. I really don't even have all the features turned for your very reason.

Thanks,

Dave

Forty Maples in Cameron County - your are correct! I am up in a camp on the road about a mile from the county line and think of it as Potter.

Great JOB on the new and IMPROVED site! Well worth the time it was down.Thanks.
JH

Damn!

I've been trying to access the site using an "old" link directly to the forum. By chance I went to the home page and found the new forum.

Thanks for all the work you put into this Dave.

John

Back