$$$ The Little J needs your help $$$$

Sent my lifetime membership in yesterday. I hope that it helps. At age 72+++ my account says I made a bad investment. :)

Ya, that would be too much.

We wouldn’t want to radically burden the Pennsylvania FISH and Boat Commission to have to take an hour out of their 365 day annual schedule to help secure a couple miles of public access on one of the most renowned wild brown trout fisheries in the state.

How did you make out on this call for donations?

I'd like to thank everyone who contributed. Looking forward to the Sulfurs here in a few days and being able to fish the Pemberton Stretch.

but, to be clear, the LJRA had to come up with money beyond the donations for this purpose. The donations helped a lot though, and they were more numerous than last year. Donations came from individuals and a few guides. Keep it up!

I had discussed the easement issue with Bill back in March. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but LJRA had made an offer to the quarry for a permanent easement but the quarry declined. The annual payment for access was the next best option. I'm grateful that LJRA was able to broker this outcome and I'd encourage anyone to join and/or donate to the Association.

that is correct. Both LJRA and PFBC approached them about a permanent easement.

Back