The Guys at Leland Make a Big Catch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to clarify that the Fujfilm FinePix Z33WP digital camera is waterproof up to 10 feet in the water - not 30 feet as stated above - and the blue model is not available in the U.S. Otherwise, this camera would be very useful for flyfishing. There are also optional accessories like a silicone case and floater hand-strap. For more information, go to: www.fujifilmusa.com

Last edited:
DaveKile
Thanks got some bad data on the IP68 compliant standard. You are correct 10 feet.

Last edited:
S
Also, the Pentax W60 (I believe) is a good waterproof camera. It has been reviewed by several people on different sites. It got a much better rating than the Olympus waterproof camera.

I'm getting the Pentax myself. I had an Optio that I liked very much UNTIL... I dropped it into Slab Cabin Run. :-o

Price depends on where you find it. It can be had for around $240 or so.

Last edited:
D
I have one of those clear dual zip lock waterproof camera bags. Its really just a more secure zip lock - cheaper than a new camera, but not nearly as convenient. Me likee

Last edited:
bjkaledas
Boy that is a monster. Nice catch!

Last edited:
DaveKile

I couldn't help but enjoy a little fun with this catch from George Revel and Ben Paull at Leland Fly Fishing Outfitters. Thought the 45 second video was pretty clever.

The back story I heard on this was the guys went out to on a trip to the Deschutes River and caught a little of the skunk. We all know idle hands are are the devils work and these guys proved it.

jdaddy
This proves the theory that most new gear and flies are designed to catch fisherman more than fish!

Last edited:
jdaddy
This proves the theory that most new gear and flies are designed to catch fisherman more than fish!

Last edited:
jdaddy

Last edited:
wgmiller
Yeah, but they're swinging those newfangled Spey and Switch rods!!! :-D I...must...resist...the....urge...to...purchase....a....Switch....rod!!!

Last edited:
wgmiller
Yeah, but they're swinging those newfangled Spey and Switch rods!!! :-D I...must...resist...the....urge...to...purchase....a....Switch....rod!!!

Last edited:
wgmiller

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back