The 2015 Fly Fishing Shows: Somerset NJ (23-25 Jan)

albud1962

albud1962

Anyone meeting up for the Somerset Show?

I'm doubtful, but we'll see. I've gone to it the past few years but this year is too busy, and I don't have anything major I need.

I probably will try to get out to the Lancaster show for a few hours.

I'll be there Friday and Saturday. I'm tying at the Catskill guild table Saturday afternoon from 2:30 on.
Mike.

We will be going on Fri., Tyger, Mic and myself.

GenCon

SNJChef wrote:
I will be there Friday.

I will be there on Fri as well. PM sent

GenCon

I will be down Friday,to look at all the new stuff and dream what I could get.

I will be there Friday and into Saturday morning. Look forward to seeing you guys that are in attendance.

I plan to be there Saturday.

Ill be helping out at Ben Turpins booth. Stop by and say hello! Will be there all weekend.-Kev

I will be there on Friday. I usually make the trip with three of my flyfishing friends. This year there are four of us. We always have a good time. It's a long day, we stop for breakfast on the way over and supper on the way back. This will be my tenth year to the show.

dkile wrote:
I will be there Friday and into Saturday morning. Look forward to seeing you guys that are in attendance.
Maybe we should all wear a paff tag or have a special handshake or something?
Mike B

Leaving for the show in about one hour. Taking a stop by Cabela's.

Hope to see all of you there. I will be tying with my bud Mike Schmidt again. Come by and say HI. Love snow, but hope it stays away.
Mike Heck

Hi Mike see you Friday.

Here is a video and recap from last year for those who have not gone before. Big show and really worth the trip if you are at all interested in the sport.

Please stop me if you see me. I'll have some free PAFF euro stickers if anyone sees me and wants one. I'll be there Friday and Saturday morning. I look like my avatar and will have my camera bothering people with pictures.

Sadly I won't be making it for the Somerset show this year. Already have prior obligations and don't want to run into the snow they're calling for. I will be going to the Lancaster show this year with my son. To all of you that are going to Somerset, have fun and be safe. To all those going to the Lancaster show the same and maybe we'll run into each other.

I took the day off to go tomorrow... forecast looks ominous and I don't like being stuck in the snow (OR New Jersey!)
Mike B

I shall be there tomorrow (Friday) as well.

Wow holiday inn is sure packed tonight

I look like my avatar too!

Back