Thankyou!!

smallie

smallie

The other day I posted I was new to fly fishing, and a member sent me a pm. In todays mail I received, a orvis reel in a case, a box of nymphs & dry flies, tippets, leaders,strike indicators and the reel had backing and line on it. All free! Thank you so much Cathy G. I'll never forget this act of kindness. Gary :-D

WOW! There is goodness out there in the world...
Very admirable!

PS CathyG, I am a beginner driver...

That was a very nice gesture, Cathy.

Pay it forward someday ! Nice work Cathy !

good people doing good things, NICE!!

Nice!....CathyG. Smallie, take Bruno's advice and remember what CG did for you and do the same to another budding FFer sometime in the future. It doesn't matter if it's a month, a year, ten years or longer. And ask that person to do the same. Really good stuff!

Agree- nice going.

That's pretty rad.

Wow, talking about nice!!!! I love hearing things like this.

Smallie, hope you can use everything. People have been good to me, so I'm just paying it forward.

(Sorry David, I don't have an extra car.)

CathyG , that was really nice of you , i hope you have the best luck of anyone this year. Do you tie flies? or make your own leaders? i could help in that area if you need anything. God Bless your generosity it will come back around to you , i hope double.......MIKE "osprey"

I'm just getting into fly tying. I signed up for a class to be held in Feb. My job is slow in fall and winter so it gives me something to do although when the weather is decent I'll fish.

Cathy I will put it to good use, and when I catch my first fish on a fly, I'll think of you! Thanks again!! Gary

Gary, just be warned, it will become an obsession.

That's really nice of you CathyG. My dad did the same for me with his equipment, and got me started. Cant wait to pass on the tradition.

Come on gary what are ya doing? how could you take that for free? ya gotta give her a picture of a nice trout with her rod in your other hand ;)

Back