TCO fly shop materials?

Sporting gentleman in Media have a really good selection for those in the Phila area. Price is in line with any other fly shop. Its and Orivs store. Barry and Christine are very personable and go out of their way to help you.

Phil L

TCO reading is about 100 times better then cabelas. To be honest cabelas fly Tying dept is horrid. You can get some good deals on leaders and tippet there but that's all I buy there except ammo as most everything there is overpriced, more of a tourist trap if you ask me.

I like Cabela's because I like to play with all the toys, they've also come through for me on most materials I would want.

Sometimes, I'm looking for something weird, or I want to browse and be inspired. A place like TCO Reading is great for that.

gfen wrote:

I like Cabela's because I like to play with all the toys

You're one of those people that plays with those annoying pop guns, aren't ya. :lol:

he steals them from the kids.............

Only if they won't get off the swings at the playground.

If your looking for a good fly shop with a personal appeal you really need to stop by The Sporting Gentleman in Media. I know the owners Barry and Christine and all the other great people that work there. They are very knowledgeable and willing to help you with what ever you might need. Check out there website at www.sportinggentleman.com. Very easy to find and close to some good water to try while your there.

Back