Tapatalk

• Thread starter blackandgold4ever05
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
blackandgold4ever05

blackandgold4ever05

I would like to see PAFF compatable with the tapatalk forum app on my iPhone. I use my iPhone for all my Internet needs due to my laptop taking a dump. Anyone else with me? Mods, my understanding is that it is free

I will look at this this more closely, but if it involves a lot of coding back here not sure it will be a fit.

Another vote for enabling tapatalk. I'm sure there are other members out there that would use it also. I'm told that it just takes very minor action of the miderators to allow this. Is it still an option? It would make reading and posting SO MUCH easier for us mobile users.

I use tapatalk for several forums on my iPad/iPhone. Definitely streamlines browsing a forum from a mobile device.

+1 for tapatalk

I am using XOOPS as the CMS for the site and if anyone can show me how it works with XOOPS pm please.

http://tapatalk.com/api.php

i too would like to see PAFF on an iPhone app. I have Tapatalk, but I like "Forum Runner" much better.

Jim

http://www.forumrunner.net/

Did this ever go anywhere? I know the thread is from 2013, but i'm now using tapatalk for other fishing forums as well and find it extremely easy. Was it possible to work it into this forum or was it too much work for the mods or not compatible with the system?

I thought it might improve user participation if we could link it into a phone app. But i know nothing about coding or what it would take to maintain it. I'm not looking to make more work for the mods, but i think it would be a great improvement for the site.

Doesn't work with this CMS. I'm going to t have to make a clean break at sometime and get some modern features built into a new forum.

Thanks for letting us know. I'm sure it must be hard work keeping the site running even without worrying about updating the software. Thanks for all of your efforts. This forum has been a really useful place for a lot of fisherman and i'm glad it's still being actively maintained. I couldn't do it, so my hats off to those who do the leg work for the rest of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back