T&T contact 2

E

Ed007

Does anyone if there are any fly shops in the Pittsburgh area that have T&T contact 2 fly rods at their shops. I am interested in one, but can bring myself to spend the money without even holding the rod let alone casting one.

Thanks
Ed

T&T Dealer list is showing the International Angler (5275 Steubenville Pike, Pittsburgh PA, 15205) 412-788-8088.

They’re fantastic rods (I have 2), I wouldn’t hesitate to order another one site unseen especially with how easy returns are from online shops anymore. The 10’ 9” 3 wt is probably the best all rounder.

I have the 10’ 2 weight and the 10’9” 2 weight. Both are great. I use the 10’ for tighter streams and the longer rod for wider streams. Don’t have the 10’9” 3 weight, but have heard that it is a fantastic all-a rounder as mentioned above 👍

Forgot to mention: if you watch Corey on Old Dominion Trout Bum (YouTube), he fishes both of the rods I have. You can get a feel of how they handle different water conditions and sized fish in the videos. This helped me, because even holding a rod in a fly shop doesn’t really tell (me) too much about how it will fish.

Back