Susq R bass regs, more designated wild trout streams & Class A's, license display proposal

That license display change creates the possibility of licenses being for a year period rather than just for the current fishing year (i.e. a license purchased in July would expire the following July. Not sure what kind of financial impact that would have.

all good news, Thanks for the update Mike.

This was a great news release!!! Thank u PFBC :)

+1

JackM wrote:
Use the caves to store government surveillance records. Open the water to access and fishing. Do not stock. Join it, in purpose, with the George Harvey stretch as an experimental wild fishery.

Also, C & R on all trout but rainbows and 24" plus trout of any species.

· Proposed eliminating the leader length requirement in catch-and-release fly-fishing only areas. Currently, anglers fishing in these areas cannot use a leader that exceeds 18 feet in length. The amendment proposed today would allow anglers to use leaders of any length. If adopted on a final rulemaking, the amendment would go into effect upon publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin.
###

Does anyone actually use leader greater than 18'?

404 - File or directory not found.
For Exhibit I

wildtrout2 wrote:
albud1962 wrote:
404 - File or directory not found.
For Exhibit I
That's the same result I got.

Someone at the PFBC, in their infinite website genius, removes the Exhibit files at some point. I archive the trout data, but sometimes forget to grab the relevant exhibits, and have some holes in my data. Maybe their servers are running out of hard drive space..

You could submit a question to the PFBC about accessing that info after Commission meetings. Scroll down to bottom of PFBC web page to where the box says " contact us."

Mike-

Please check your PMs. Thanks!

http://www.fishandboat.com/AboutUs/MinutesAgendas/Documents/minutesDocs/2017-07min-exh-i.pdf

It's nice to get some good news!

Back