Suds and Bugs at the Crooked Eye Brewery
Tuesday Night February 26
BYOV
(Bring Your Own Vise)
$1.00 off Pints if you Show Your Vise
13 E Montgomery Ave,
Hatboro, Pennsylvania 19040
7:00 PM to 10PM
The fourth Tuesday of the month at 7:00 PM is Suds and Bugs at the Crooked Eye Brewery. Were all us Crooked Eye Fly Tiers meet to have a beer , tie flies and tell fly fishing stories.
Tie your own flies or come learn one of our monthly flies. This month is the Black Nose Dace. A great opportunity to learn how to tie a bucktail streamer, excellent fly for beginners.

We filled the brewery with fly tiers last month. Lets see if we can do it again.

Just bring your own vise, lamp, extension cord and materials and join in the fun.

Let me know if you will be there so I can let the owner know how many tables to reserve.

Thank you
Jerry Coviello

Attachments

• February 2019 Suds and Bugs Resize.jpg
    February 2019 Suds and Bugs Resize.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 14
Bill and I are in again Jerry. See you then

Like the BND I'll tie them up!

Last month was very enjoyable. I'm in. I hope they have some root beer this time.

So far I have a total of 10 going tomorrow.

Bring an extension cord, light, your vise for $1.00 off a pint. Materials to tie the Black Nose Dace.

Look for January DVFF Newsletter for a complete step by step on how to tie the Black Nose Dace.

Also the Fly of the Month of January at www.flyfishersinternational.org

Thank you to everyone that showed up.
Had 15 tiers come and have fun.

Just a note.
This is not a group affiliated with any organization. There are TU and FFI members and tiers that do not belong to any organization.

We just come and tie and listen to fishing stories.

woooah!!! i love crooked eye!!

when's the next one?

March 26
Details coming soon. Already posted on the Suds and Bugs at Crooked Eye Brewery Facebook Page

search @SudsandBugs on Facebook to go to the event page.

Fly is a classic wet fly. Royal Coachman Wet.
You don't have to tie this fly some of the people wanted to learn how to set the wing on a classic wet fly

Back