Stuff for sale

B

bam

Cleaning out some gear. Send me a PM and I'll text or email pics. Can ship at additional cost or meet in SEPA

Albright GP 908/9-4 8/9wt, 9' Fly Rod. Albright Bugati 7/8 reel in graphite. Both unused in perfect condition, but out of packaging. Cases for both. $100 takes both.

Echo Carbon 376-4 7'6" 3wt and a Loomis Venture reel with Sci Anglers DT line in good condition. One end of the line is unused. Rod and reel lightly used and both in like new condition. $175 for rod, reel and cases.

Abel Super 5 Brook Trout print reel. Good condition. Warranty card is blank. $500

Orvis Rocky Mountain. 7'9" 5 wt 2 3/4 oz. This one was repaired under warranty a few years ago and unused since. New cork, reel seat and the blank/guides appear to be new as well. No case. $100

Orvis T3 9' 6wt 4 piece. Tip Flex 9.5 Good condition. Cork shows some wear. $200

Sage FLi 9' 4wt. 2 piece. Fair condition. Missing one inch off the tip. Guide was glued back in place and there's no noticeable difference in the action. $90

William Joseph burnt supported backpack with front pouches for fly boxes, tippet, etc. Burnt orange/slate. Like new, used maybe 2 or 3 times. $50

William Joseph Equinox sling pack. Sage. Good condition. $30

Sci Anglers Streamer Express WF-150-S Red/Grey. Streamer Short for Rods 5-6. 26' head. A few years old, but installed last year and used 1 time for about 2 hours. $30.

Is the orvis rod still available?

Hi Bam, I'm interested in the Rocky Mountain rod if it's still available.

Bam - does the Bugatti reel come with line?
Also, what type of action is the Albright?

Thanks!

Both orvis rods are available. PM me your info if your interested.

No line on the bugatti reel, but it does have new orange backing I loaded. Not sure on the action of the rod. I never used it, but if I'd guess medium fast after giving it a shake. It looks like the company went out of business in 2015 so there isn't much info on it.

I live in the collegeville area and can meet wherever. I work at the orvis store in plymouth meeting.and could also meet you there. I'm interested in the Rocky Mountain rod.

I sent you a pm sdg.

I can't seem to figure out the pm. I couldn't find yours and wasn't able to send one.

Hey bam my email is scottgrimes13@gmail.com .

Rocky Mountain rod and WJ pack are gone. Any offers on the rods or reels before I put them on ebay?

Back