Stream scene

Acristickid

Acristickid

A couple photos from today’s dog walk in the Laurel Highlands along a stream. Cold but terrific to be out in the peace and quiet with Lilly.

f7mTJGZ.jpg

RUlTmAn.jpg

r8FuLyI.jpg

Feel free to add your own scenes of the season.

What a good dog!

Also have a Lab named Lily.

Stunning! Makes me really want to get out there. I really miss my old fishing buddy.

Some pictures from the end of a Lilly walk with the gun today along another Laurel Highlands native stream.

ZlUjwrj.jpg

Haven't trout fished in months, getting about time

Lilly sez:

It's cold.

Can we go somewhere warm?

I’ll always give out before Lilly. She gets snugged up after her walks.

She runs around the car for several minutes before coaxing her to hop up in the hatch cause she is not ready to leave yet.

Funny, stream scene again.

L6HhanM.jpg

Forgot a friend of mine gave me a painting of the stream that is posted above where Lilly is wearing her leash. It’s on the wall in this picture , I forget it’s there sometimes.

DlKBQ6N.jpg

Anyone else have a stream scene?

Nice looking stream, pup and painting!

Here's one of mine, a local stream with a nice population of Brookies. (no snow yet down here in MD)

I also did a painting of the stream.

32267421007_2a2d2ccb14_h.jpg

32267420277_0a71ec95e2_h.jpg

Lord look at that dog bed. I want to come back in my next life as a dog who's human is a hunter / fisherman that has a hot wife.

Just sayin :)

Streambottom, if that's where I think it is (it HAS to be!), you are the first person I know who has also been to that part of that tiny creek (other than one or two people I've taken there). Beautiful painting. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you'd like to discuss any streams in that area.

acristikid, that is one beautiful stream and I love the light coating of snow on the ground. Pup looks like she's having fun. Thank you for sharing.

Stream bottom: Really like that painting!

Streambottom- looks nice! I couldn’t draw a stick figure.

Here is another scene- for SW PA guys they may recognize this one, it’s Meadow Run. Buddy painted this off the photo.

LgPPGqF.jpg

FIcuQbI.jpg

Been too cold for me to fish, might as well look at some pictures and wish for warmer days - maybe like Monday.

Here is Lilly after yesterday’s walk, she still is tough to fish with cause she wades right into all the best spots. She is getting better, she’ll be 5 in March and is super mellow for a lab but still would be more help if she didn’t wade in right before you cast. Oh , you’ll think you got a hole to yourself cause she’s off smelling a tree or stick but I’ll get hung up or something and next thing you know Lilly will be in your spot. No matter.

z9qXyx1.jpg

Anyone got a stream scene?

The picture of Lilly in the dog bed was one of the best pics of 2019. I love my dogs like my children- they really are man's best friend.

Dear acristickid,

Once I saw a picture of Lily all I could think was, "Who's a good girl, you's a good girl."

And then I thought of the Who song, "Pictures of Lily". ;-)

I had a yellow lab, She was my first dog that was all mine. She didn't live long enough, but that's a tale for another day.

When my lab passed my neighbors gave me a dog, a greyhound pointer mix. She was a wonderful dog too. She died too young too.

Now I have this dude and life is good.

Regards,

Tim Murphy :)

18840892359_74754f4cab_c.jpg
[/url]Bear 6-21-15-1 by Tim Murphy, on Flickr[/img]

She is a good girl.

Lillers is regal and majestic- although she does eat poop every now and again , Hee Hee. My hot wife gets a little jealous of my attentions to Lil, she says I got married because of Lilly. Didn’t hurt.

Have always been a dog lover but as a single man most of my life , my lifestyle was not fair to having a dog.

Lilly is a great car traveler- have a Rouge w a hatch and she loves the back area.

Anyhow, thanks for indulging me. Just tired of bickering about fishing licenses and private water for heavens sake.

Still like to see some stream scenes from across the state from other board members. At the risk of over sharing - since not many people seem not to share very much about themselves on this site these days. Much more fun with members participating - that’s what makes this site so much better than a Facebook page where there is no substance. Anyways, hopefully we’ll get to see some more streams or dogs. Have a nice day.

QH9Dt2l.jpg

Tuscarora SF.

Attachments

• 12-16-19 (6) - PAFF.jpg
    12-16-19 (6) - PAFF.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 1
Beauty

Lilly in a SWPA exceptional value stream yesterday-

bjf021b.jpg

The Yough
53* today in western Md

Attachments