Stolen Gear

hooker-of-men

hooker-of-men

Friend of a friend had this (in progress) list of gear stolen. This was in Austin, TX, so pretty far removed from most folks here, but if anyone sees a matching lot pop up on ebay/craigslist/marketplace, I'm sure the tip would be appreciated.

Feel free to message me in the (admittedly unlikely) chance you see something, and I'll pass info along. Thanks

IMG 20240513 200637
IMG 20240513 200642

• Sad
Reactions: Kms
That is a LOT of gear to have stolen

People are f'n $c&mbags. I hope the crooks arms fall off. And that your buddy gets his gear back.

Dang if you add up all of the fly gear I’ve ever purchased I wouldn’t even come close to touching this list. I certainly wouldn’t have left it all in a car especially considering Kia’s are the easiest know cars to break into. I feel sorry for the guy, people are scum bags.

I hate thief's..... I've dealt with them all my life being in business( self employed).....final kick in the nuts was a gangbox full of tools left in my driveway in front of my garage last June.....( took out of my pickup to go out west for my summer vacation)..... got a call from my wife that box was gone....She checked with neighbors and long story short caught two scumbags on a" Ring "doorbell camera....turned into police and they recognized the one scumbags truck.....Anyways after pressing charges "Gary"(the main scumbag) pleads guilty and before he"s sentenced ends up dying of a drug overdose.....NEVER GOT MY $3500.00 of tools back or restitution from the court system.....His family started a " Go Fund Me Page"to pay for his burial..... My contribution? Pissed on his grave about a month after he was planted......

Back