Stocktoberfest - Saturday, October 16th - Time and Place

Delaware = cheap bottle shops with an amazing beer selection and dogfish head. That redeems it.

I disdain beer, including PBR.

Well there are very large pharmaceutics companies there. Name you poison. Delaware delivers.

Fade and englishprof . . . in another thread regarding this event englishprof stated we would meet at parking #3 as he was not impressed by #2. The location Fade has provided and that I have mapped above is lot #2. Just so everyone knows. . .

Bump.

I will not be there by 8am. I am thinking 9. :)

See you guys there.

I am thinking 10:00 and thanks for the reminder to keep lots of trunk space for the beer selection across the border.

Fade, see post #1 where Englishprof cites parking lot #2 and post #24 where I question parking lot #2.

Empirical evidence!

Wait, Prof went to a different lot, and thus you guys never saw him?

Yow.

No, he simply refused to meet us.

Some of us went to parking lot #2 AS PER THE ORIGINAL POST, while others went to another lot. We were directed back to the other lot. I was pretty confident this would happen.

Hmm weird, always thought Prof was a cool guy, might have been just having a bad day.

jdaddy wrote:
I can't place judgment, as I hate social situations myself.

btw, in that group picture that fade posted, you appear to have bizarrely tiny chicken legs.

btw, in that group picture that fade posted, you appear to have bizarrely tiny chicken legs.

Well compared to your avatar, we all fail miserably in comparison. That said, and as I commented, something funny really is going on there. I mean I know I had waders all bunched around my gut, but ya it's odd. I mean I am fat, but I am not weird fat like Becker.

jdaddy wrote:
I mean I am fat, but I am not weird fat like Becker.

Maybe he needs more surgery. :lol:

Attachments

• Chaz.jpg
    Chaz.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 6
jdaddy wrote:
Well compared to your avatar, we all fail miserably in comparison.

Ripplingly muscled and handsome, just like the rest of me.

I imagine I will - right about the time its time to sleep at the Steelhead Jam. Mr. Becker is splitting a room with me. :-o

You gonna serenade him to sleep with "I Got You, Babe?"

Back