Stocktoberfest 2011

I say we change the location to a place were they have more fish :-o

What part did you guys fish last year? Sections of White Clay definitely fish better than others. But I'm open to moving it to another stream if that is better for everyone.

The parking area at the middle branch is a great place to congregate. Plus its a great place for dogs to run free.

It's a pretty place. We got very nice weather last year.

I have no idea if I will make it. I'm leaning toward doubtful, but time will tell.

Wouldn't be the same without you Jay. The casting tip I got from Fred changed my whole approach to fishing. Frederick maybe you can help Tiger with his swing!

Gfen, if you have a chestburster, you better call Ripley. I hear she has experience with that stuff.

Is this still on?
Sounds like something to check out
the trico jam was a good day
Jay

I am off this weekend....where, exactly, is this place? Chester County?

I've got a shot at making it. Will likely be a week of decision...

After Pete confirmed for me that this is in Chester Co., I think I can make the Jam. Looking forward to my first PAFF event!

I say change location last year there was like no fish . I rather do a sun also .

My logic is undeniable

Hey isn't that Mikeys area????maybe he could throw you guys a bone and have some extra fish sent down there based on the increase in angler usage from board activities?

Just say'in

fadeaway263 wrote:
Wouldn't be the same without you Jay. The casting tip I got from Fred changed my whole approach to fishing. Frederick maybe you can help Tiger with his swing!

Tiger neeeds the thrill of not being caught cheating on his wife back before he will get his swing back.

Seriously though the place is nice but there was fish in two holes in the whole DH section more smallies were caught than trout .

Not that Ridley needs more pressure but it would be a better location with a fly shop close by and pinnochios with there beer garden http://pinpizza.com/beer.asp

Choose a location that is in reach of several stocked stream so you can disperse and deal with adverse weather or flows. Or, choose a stream that needs some friends and see if you can bring a few bags of garbage out and make friends of the landowners.

By the way, don't you hate "that guy" who always throws out lofty ideas, but is never around to lend a hand on even less lofty ones? Why am I being "that guy?" Good luck with the event. Make it about the social activities and the stream(s) chosen should not matter: so long as they are stockt.

Is this still on? Where would i meet up with the group?
I'd like to run into Shakey there!

Check the thousand threads that Fade posted in the General Discussion area. You are bound to find one that gives you the info.

I was hoping to make it but my mean boss (Jdaddy) has me running all over Central PA on Saturday. Hope you guys kill em on glo bugs!! Get some photos posted!

Back