Starting a New Rod

I have one culm left from Charles Demerest (out of business), but i will have to order some culms in the near future and will get them from Anglers Bamboo Company.

Just going to put in an hour or so tonight, working on the strip I need to catch up on. But looking through my components and the reel seat I wanted to put on this rod the bore might be a little tight so I have to order another reel seat. I have plenty of reel seat but I do like this Bellinger seat rosewood burl. I’ll have to see if Mike McFarland has any because he took over Bellinger (they retired).

Attachments

• IMG_0581.jpeg
    IMG_0581.jpeg
    257.1 KB · Views: 12
Just going to put in an hour or so tonight, working on the strip I need to catch up on. But looking through my components and the reel seat I wanted to put on this rod the bore might be a little tight so I have to order another reel seat. I have plenty of reel seat but I do like this Bellinger seat rosewood burl. I’ll have to see if Mike McFarland has any because he took over Bellinger (they retired).
I took a look at Bellinger's website, and they have a lot of cool stuff. One could really head down a deep rabbit hole with this activity. and that's before a project is even started.

Back