SS Tweed

Fredrick

Fredrick

Well against all Odds after 3 years I finally get the SS Tweed its a Wilderness Commander 140 . She will have her maiden voyage tomorrow with my minni me at Marsh creek tomorrow I can't wait :-D

Attachments

• New Image.JPG
    New Image.JPG
    404.2 KB · Views: 5
  • New Image 1.JPG
    New Image 1.JPG
    508.7 KB · Views: 2
Did you stop at Grotto's for some pizza while picking up the yak?

GRP wrote:
Did you stop at Grotto's for some pizza while picking up the yak?

I have better pizza 2 minutes from house but they are better than Pats

You're gonna have a blast Fred. That kayak would be great for back bays at the Jersey shore too.

Fred,
Agreed, but since you were right there, had to ask.

Once I get the feel for her she's going in the ocean
No bass or carp are safe now

Sweet ride Fred! Congratulations!

Welcome to the fleet, Fred! Nice ride.

peace-tony c

Thxs guys here is a little info on the boat

http://youtu.be/4SwHd0wOwgM

Well her maiden voyage is complete the little guy was walking all over the boat the only way I could get him to sit still was to give him my rod or paddle .I'm still getting the hang of paddling but the boat tracks great and doesn't get blown by the wind to bad either but she is definitely a keeper. Decided to go to struble since I figured marsh was going to be a mad house . Here is some pics of snack time :-D

425d1aca.jpg

1559b2a8.jpg

Good lookin boat! Just remember it's a workout tryin to fly moving water. Learn to float the stream backwards.

Took the Tweed to John Hienze last week

cacdb90a.jpg

5f51ce6e.jpg

The SS Tweed is coming along nicely I just bought this fish finder

A fish finder? Next will be chum and then bait. I saw the kid with snacks...dropping them out the back of the boat to attract fish eigh?

Seriously looks fun Fred, keep snacks and drinks on the boat and he will always come along.

Maurice wrote:
A fish finder? Next will be chum and then bait. I saw the kid with snacks...dropping them out the back of the boat to attract fish eigh?

Seriously looks fun Fred, keep snacks and drinks on the boat and he will always come along.

The fish can run but they can't hide from me anymore :lol:

Back