Spruce Creek Access

gfoledc

gfoledc

Does anyone have info on Pa Fish and Boat getting access to the Indian Cavern property on Spruce Creek

What kind of info are you looking for?

I interpret that he is asking if the commission is possibly purchasing the land for a fishing easement, as I see the caverns closed in June.

Could be wrong, but any open access on Spruce other than the Harvey section would be nice...

That is what I was asking

ive always been curious about spruce creek. does anyone know of places on spruce creek that you can pay a rod fee to fish?

There are plenty. Spring Ridge Club has all the best spots tied up. The others are closely guarded secrets because they are so inexpensive.

the kind that you take to the grave apparently. even all knowing google doesnt show much!!!

ryc72 wrote:
ive always been curious about spruce creek. does anyone know of places on spruce creek that you can pay a rod fee to fish?

The Harpster family owns a dairy farm (Evergreen Farms) with land along Spruce Creek. They rent cabins for overnight stays and also have day fishing rates if you are not interested in booking a cabin. Good luck.

http://www.flyfishingsprucecreek.com/day_fishing

Thank you for the tip. I have called them and they dont have any availability on the days I'm looking to fish. Will keep at it tho. Thanks again!

Back