Spring Creek, Fishermens Paradise

F

Flydrifter74

Yesterday, a buddy and myself took the 3 hr drive and spent the day fishing. This was my first time out after 3 1/2 year's away from flyfishing, i was working on prefecting my shooting form in traditional archery. Water temp was in the low 60's and cloudy. Had a good Trico hatch and some fish were rising. My buddy cought 2 and i came up empty handed...no fish...BUT...i had a great time and now wish i didn't take the 3 1/2 yr layoff. It was a beautifull day and sooooo relaxing to be on the water.

We stopped at TCO Flyshop and i had to get new waders cause my old pair was leaking and pick up some other things. What a wounder shop and the guys working there were very friendly and gave us much info. I'm bad with names but the one young gentalmen their stopped out after they closed to maybe fish but instead talked to us for about an 1 or so. What a great sport and lots of good people willing to help anyone out. Well, im looking forward to my next outting and glad im back to flyfishing.

Nice to hear.

Glad to see you're back to FFing and back to talking about it with your online fishing buddies here on PAFF.

Great stream and fly shop for sure! Welcome back to the sport.

Is that "Ken T" ??

I love the video of him solo-ing a McD's Big Box after an outing on Spring. It's inspired me to treat myself to McD's after an all day outing...but only if I really slay em'. And admittedly I have to split the box to finish it. Split a box with my girlfriend the other night after we had a bomb out night on Smallies on the J.

Dig your vids man. Welcome to PAFF.

beauty brown! Give me a shout Ken and we'll do a float on the D sometime. I enjoy the view as well.

Haha... Yup KT here. Off fly fishing subject... being a City fan I have to say I'm jealous of the Ibra signing.

I will definitely take you up on the float offer! Thanks man.

Swattie87 wrote:
I love the video of him solo-ing a McD's Big Box after an outing on Spring. It's inspired me to treat myself to McD's after an all day outing...but only if I really slay em'. And admittedly I have to split the box to finish it. Split a box with my girlfriend the other night after we had a bomb out night on Smallies on the J.

Dig your vids man. Welcome to PAFF.

Thanks,

HAHA... love how out of all my videos you mention that one! classic. Yeah, needless to say that was a LOT of food!

Thanks for the kind words

krayfish2 wrote:
beauty brown! Give me a shout Ken and we'll do a float on the D sometime. I enjoy the view as well.

Just sent you a PM

fond memories of the Paradise- haven't been there in 50 years but that and the letort got me hooked
Way back when 5 foot bamboo's were the pinnacle and glass rods,while better then steel, were for rookies until the Ed's from Carlisle came out with their mini's.Now 12 foot cane pole wannabe's are hot-oh,well..

Back