Snow?

salmo

salmo

Any weather reports from the North Central Tier of Pennsylvania?

Not sure how much they got in the north central but the very upper part of the Poconos through the Adirondacks got 3 to 10

3 or 4 in my neighborhood.

3 or 4 in my neighborhood.
South Jersey had a good amount of rain off and on all night . Some freezing rain but no accumulations of any frozen precipitation.

Central Jersey by me got 1-2”.
It turned to rain so the roads cleared.
Still haven had to pick up the snow shovel yet!

I am truly blessed. I almost never have to shovel my driveway. My house is on the top of a hill. My driveway faces due south and is at a 7 degree grade. Even a foot of snow melts in at most 2 days.

1.5" maybe...

My driveway is clear and I didn't do a thing, it's 34 degrees as we speak and supposed to go up to 40 around 5:00 pm so I'm happy!!

I don't want to jinx things so I will leave it there. ;)

Last edited:
No snow on the ground.
It has been an excellent winter only have had to shovel 2 times ,
once in November and again in December :)

I'm still holding out for one but we're running out of time

85 miles north and east of here 2x snow storm of the century.
Here in Erie we got lucky. 🍀🍀🍀🍀

Southern Adirondacks have 6 or so inches on the ground after the last few days. That's more than we've had in weeks. Precipitation - mostly snow - is in the forecast for 4 days of the next 7. I guess we're getting our winter in March this year. Interesting.

85 miles north and east of here 2x snow storm of the century.
Here in Erie we got lucky. 🍀🍀🍀🍀
How's it looking in Erie now? Flow-wise too if you don't mind. I'll be up there tomorrow through Sunday. I figured a little snow wouldn't hurt. It'd keep the fair weather anglers away. Even if there was a lot snow and the roads became impossible to drive through, my Airbnb is within walking distance of Elk.

We saw one weak snow in Central Pa this year. I am praying for spring rains so we dont have a drought summer.

Climate Prediction Center 8-14 day and Weeks 3-4 outlooks favor below average temps across most of the continental US. Seems like a strong signal for that range.

Climate Prediction Center 8-14 day and Weeks 3-4 outlooks favor below average temps across most of the continental US. Seems like a strong signal for that range.
We saw one weak snow in Central Pa this year. I am praying for spring rains so we dont have a drought summer.
Only way we are not going to have drought conditions is for it to rain once a week at least during the season. spring rains just run off in north central pa.

It seems like March has been the snowiest month in recent years. Weather prognosticators are calling for a nearly equal chance of 1-3" vs. 3-6" in NEPA tomorrow late afternoon through Saturday AM.

Is it snowing?

Back