Site Won't Load

P

ponner1us

Don't know if this belongs here, sorry if not. So I'm home recovering from back surgery (laminectomy), so I like to spend some of my time on here. I tried to get this site to load ALL DAY (probably 15-20 attempts), with two different computers, 3 different browsers (firefox, ie, & chrome), and it would not load. It would just show the paflyfish.com with the little fly pic. So I try again now, and boom, I'm on, everythings fine. But I fear a repeat tomorrow. Can anyone offer some help on this?

Ponner,
I'm going to move this to Site and Forum Comments where it will get the attention of folks better able to answer than I.
Here's wishing you a swift recovery and that you feel better soon.
Dave W

Hi ponner

I feel your pain, I had two laminectomy surgerys around 25 years ago, they were no fun. Good luck and have a speedy recovery.

PaulG

Ponner,

I will say up front, these types of issues can be a little difficult to solve. From what I can see there are no outages happening here on the site and a normal number of users have been getting access.

Not to get too techy on you but there are a lot of things that are going on between your computers and the site. Routers, DNS servers, cable, fiber connections and such.

My best guess is there is something maybe with the DNS settings or your home routers/firewalls. Can you give us some more details on what type of computers and the setup at your house.

Hope you are doing better.

Everything seems fine today, no problems at all. Thanks for all of the get well wishes, I'm doing great. Now I just have to take it easy and let it heal.

Back