Site Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave_W

Dave_W

Staff member
Folks,
Needless to say, our site was down until recently. Please know that this error was not on our end, was out of our control, and was one we did not anticipate.

We apologize for the inconvenience. More to follow....

Thanks for the update and getting the site back.
I think I am an addict, missed it terribly this weekend.

The site host had an outage and worked diligently to restore all customers as far as I can tell. It doesn't look like any of the data was lost. Whew!

Well, I think you at least owe me a new rod for being down.

Same. :/

I definitely have a problem.

I figured Dave was doing some maintenance.

Glad to see it back!

Whew!! Panic attack in Clearwater, no drug of choice for days. Glad all is well.GG

If I type paflyfish.com into the URL bar it still takes me nowhere. I have to Google the forum and then open it up straight to the forum pages. I'm sure others are experiencing this as well..I thought that th site was totally inaccessible until I tried Google. Just an FYI.

jifigz wrote:
If I type paflyfish.com into the URL bar it still takes me nowhere. I have to Google the forum and then open it up straight to the forum pages. I'm sure others are experiencing this as well..I thought that th site was totally inaccessible until I tried Google. Just an FYI.

No problem here. Have you cleared your cache lately? Just a thought.

Same for me as jifigz but only on my old laptop.

any truth to the rumor that work productivity in the state of Pennsylvania increased 20% during this time? :)

outsider wrote:
. I'll take a Winston 10'......3 weight nymph rod...... If your out of stock a Orvis Helios wil suffice......Don't worry about shipping I'll p/u anywhere you designate.....I'm very easy to get along with......Thank You......

SmoothOperator wrote:
outsider wrote:
. I'll take a Winston 10'......3 weight nymph rod...... If your out of stock a Orvis Helios wil suffice......Don't worry about shipping I'll p/u anywhere you designate.....I'm very easy to get along with......Thank You......

Glad to see my moment of levity wasn't taken out of context.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back