Simms G3 Wading Boots Size 10 Vibram Soles with Cleats

mt_flyfisher

mt_flyfisher

I’ve had these Simms wading boots for 2 years, but they show only superficial signs of use - most signs of use are on the replaceable metal cleats.

Each boot has 8 Simms AlumiBite cleats, and several Kold Kutter traction screws on the soles. (I just replaced half of them with new cleats before I last used them)

These Simms G3’s boots cost $249 new, plus almost $50 for the AlumiBite cleats (gosh, they’re expensive!).

I’ll sell these G3 boots for $135.00, picked up in the Lancaster area, or will ship them within PA, or a nearby state, for $150.00.

I can email you pictures of these boots if you’d like to see them. Email me at Flyfisher_17557@yahoo.com with any questions, to see pictures of the boots, or to arrange purchase.

Thanks, John

P.S. I know product preferences are personal, but after using many of the most popular wading boots over the past 50 years, including some of the more popular and expensive ones on the market today, including the Patagonia/Danner ones, the Simms G3’s are my all time favorite. (I have 2 more pair in addition to these that I’m selling.)

I’d like to add that while I’ve had these Wading boots for 2 years, they did not get used much as I often wore my felt sole G3 Simms boots.

These boots have been sold.

Back