Shout Out for My Frogg Togg Guide Pants

fadeaway263

fadeaway263

If some of you followed my Frogg Togg hip wader rant you would know that they have a problem with the size of the boot cuff. After returning 2 pair the folks at Frogg Toog hooked me up with their 4 ply guide pants for the same price as the hippers. Just awesome, comfortable and very cool so far. If it gets a bit warm just sit or wade into *OOS* high water and feel the cool. I can get to parts of the stream that sees the Prof shipping water in his hippers. Twice the price of the hippers but well worth it especially if you find yourself sitting on a muddy bank.

http://www.froggtoggs.com/#wading/breathable/2717125/

Attachments

• frogg toogs.jpg
    frogg toogs.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 12
I could get away wearing those to the office.

Nice pair of Kakies...how much are they? I'm interested in getting a pair of something like that someday.

i am not a big frog togg guy. I have them hanging up. When you said about the issue with the boot cuff are you refering to how tight they are and the neoprene giving out.

I had mine and they only lasted 3 months. I never got around to filling out the waranty and vowed not to buy their product. Was the customer service good. I may contact them with my conscens.

Back