Selling Classis Accessories Kenai pontoon

mooney4

mooney4

Hi Im looking to sell my Kenai Pontoon boat. Its only been on the water twice. I've come to realize that its just not for me. If your interested please PM me and we can talk. I paid $325 for it but Im looking to sell it for $200. Here is a description.

Kenai Pontoon Boat

The Kenai Pontoon Boat from Classic Accessories boasts 8' pontoons, a 350 lb. capacity, a compact size for easier transport and no tools required assembly. This pontoon is ready for your next adventure on the river, lake or pond.

The Kenai's durable construction features include steel clamp oar locks, heavy-duty pontoons with abraision-resistant 1100D coated PVC bottoms and tough 840D Nylon tops, cold- and heat-resistant HD vinyl pontoon bladders, a powder-coated 1" steel tube frame, two 6' two-piece aluminum oars, a padded high-back seat and adjustable footrests.

The Kenai also features two large zippered pockets, two small mesh pockets, a large zippered seat back pocket and a large under seat storage platform.

Safety features include tow rings, adjustable non-slip foot rests, combination quick inflate/deflate valves and non-slip footrests. The Kenai is available in clay and grey.

Attachments

• IMG_5389.jpg
    IMG_5389.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 94
Back