seen it all?

N

nOObmaster

The first company that offers a SwimWell holder might be looking at a few sales although the sure to be released non-aerosol version may render any early designs useless... :rolleyes:

Me, I'm holding out for the concerned angler's SwimWell holder that combines with a Monomaster... :)

BTW - Don't you think taking the time to dig this crap out of your vest to spray a fish after you have already traumatized it by playing it too long and taking a bunch of photos is counter productive...?

Moving forward we’re going to need documentation that this was applied to all C&R fish caught and pictured on this site. (Along with all the usual best practice C&R stuff.). If not, I’ll be the first to light my lantern and brand my pitchfork.

Moving forward we’re going to need documentation that this was applied to all C&R fish caught and pictured on this site. (Along with all the usual best practice C&R stuff.). If not, I’ll be the first to light my lantern and brand my pitchfork.

Here you go:

Disclaimer

Finally, an easier way to aid in recovery and replace electrolytes than lugging around heavy bottles of Gatorade and dumping it down the gullet of each fish I've caught.

You laugh now but I can almost guarantee there's going to be a video of a three-finger gill rake while this spray is being applied. 🤣🤣. 'swam away fine'

Wow. What happened to a cane pole and a Copenhagen tin full of worms?

On another tangent, wouldn’t you be polluting the stream dispensing this stuff?

Tangent 3, Is it safe for a musky to eat a released trout covered with this jizz?

Jizz is a prohibited word, your account has been flagged.

Disclaimer: I have no idea what I'm talking about

Wonder if it's been studied for birth defects in trout? Ad in the disclaimer for causing cancer in California.

That’s an Aprils Fools joke, right?

Just one more thing to add to the guys who complain about poor fish handling and so on.....You released that fish without spraying it with oxygen. lol

Next, they'll be suggesting CPR on non-responsive trout.

Actually, I am anxiously awaiting a "fish" version of one of these, possibly with a built SwimWell sprayer and a camera so you can kill three birds with one stone or not kill one trout with one... ;)

RM 2033b 350x350

Back