Sandy Hook Jam Update

Fredrick

Fredrick

There is a 80% chance I may need someone to step up and take the lead with this mini jam I was informed that I will most likely but not set in stone will be selected to go to Disturbance Control team instructor school the school will take place during my vacation so I will have to cancel it . As much as I would love to get some of you into your first striper this opportunity will be a great booster in my career and I can't pass it up . I will be going to the hook this wed for some fishing and planed on doing a little scouting for the jam . I plan on posting a report also .

Just got done fishing caught one bluefish and one striper that was 26" I had my friend take pics but he didn't push the button down all the way on the camera so they didn't take . It was verry windy and raining the whole time. Wind was ENE at 22.

I only seen one other fish caught and it was a flounder caught by my photographer . All spin guys I talked to got blanked

nice! sounds like a good morning fred and congrats on the opportunity. i doubt i can lead anything since i've never fished sandy hook, or caught a striper yet. but i still plan on going to fish that day if anyone else is willing and/or knows the area.

Thxs Jay I will give everyone all the info they could possibly need to go . Plus I will be available on my cell .

Anyone plan on doing this Sandy Hook jam still?

Just trying to firm up my calendar for the month.

I'm still planning on going....

GOOD NEWS I got the job but they are sending me to school at a latter date . So the Jam is on Gentleman

lookin forward to meeting you guys

Fredrick wrote:
GOOD NEWS I got the job but they are sending me to school at a latter date . So the Jam is on Gentleman

Congrats on the job Frederick. Good luck with the salt jam. You deserve it. (reward....get it)

Congrats from me too Fred. Lol...since I thought you weren't able to make the SH trip, I planned a trip to IBSP for that weekend. Hopefully the SBs will be in shore in both places.

Congrats Fredrick!

Looking forward to this!

Ok cool...Really looking forward to this one. Frederick - PM coming.

Back