Sale on Flouro tippet

MathFish

MathFish

FYI

Orvis' website has 30 meter tippet spools of the Flourocarbon Mirage tippet on sale for $4.20 right now with free shipping (code SHIPFREE). If you're looking to stock up, you might want to consider this. Personally I have never had any issues with the 5x tippet - it has had good knot and breaking strength for me. I did try the 7x and it breaks frequently when I cinch the knots...

They also have New Zealand strike indicator kits on sale for $5.20 too. I am a big fan of this system and I would say if you're curious to try it, this is a great price for it - I bought one as a gift for a friend of mine.

Just thought I'd share.

Wow! Great dealio! I stocked up for Steelhead season. Thanks for passing along!

Why does it show 14.95 for me? Sale over?

Don't click on the "Fly Fishing" page. Click on the "Sale" page and then go to the fly fishing category from the sale page.

Ok, I'll try that now, thanks!

Stocked up, thanks again!

Thanks for the heads up!

Good stuff. I was looking for the heavy 40 and 60 lb. tippet for musky and tarpon too.

Free shipping offer has expired though. Still a great price. Heavy tippets were like $9.60

I use PLine Halo or Seaguar Abrazx fluoro in 4lb for my euro nymphing. You can get 100 yd spools for about $20. Much better deal than fly fishing fluoro at typical prices.

Back