Ross Evolution 1.5 Lost?

Bamboozle

Bamboozle

Somehow, in some manner I can't figure out for the life of me, I have misplaced my Ross Evolution 1.5. I figured I post here in the hopes somebody might know somebody who recently "found" one.

It is a black 1st generation Ross Evolution 1.5 meaning it is 20 years old. It is spooled up with a line, probably just as old and it was in its blue Neoprene case when I misplaced it. The last time I saw it, it was on the back seat of my SUV. Baring someone taking from my car which is incredibly unlikely because I know I locked the car, it wasn't really visible and there was a Winston rod in its rod tube lying next to it that isn't missing.

The ONLY place where I assume I could have lost it was in the Bethlehem Wegman's parking lot approximately a week ago when I was loading groceries. When I got home, it wasn't in the car. I checked with Wegman's immediately and several several times after and no one turned it in. I turned my car & gear bags inside out and can't find it. :(

I'll make it worthwhile to anyone who "found" it.

In the meantime, I am putting my name and phone # on the rest of my reels...

I have the same reel. Hope you get it back.

I "lost" a Spectrum LT last week.
Found it inside my wading boot, where I never put things, but it must have seemed like a good idea at the time.

What's so aggravating about this is I never lose anything because I have a set routine and I know I put the reel on the back seat with the rod because it is easier to take it out of the back seat than the the rear of the vehicle once I pull into my garage.

The fact that it COULD have fallen out of the back seat when I was loading groceries INTO my car, literally right in front of me and at my feet and I didn't see it or hear it fall or see it on the ground when I walked back to my car after disposing of the shopping cart is mind boggling...

What's so aggravating about this is I never lose anything because I have a set routine and I know I put the reel on the back seat with the rod because it is easier to take it out of the back seat than the the rear of the vehicle once I pull into my garage.

The fact that it COULD have fallen out of the back seat when I was loading groceries INTO my car, literally right in front of me and at my feet and I didn't see it or hear it fall or see it on the ground when I walked back to my car after disposing of the shopping cart is mind boggling...
I'm sure that has to be frustrating, the not knowing. It's the kind of thing that plays on the mind for a long while.

Back