Rookie older guy!!

Shorty Sanders

Shorty Sanders

Hey all Thanks for allowing me to join!! I am new to fly fishing,I know very little, I am looking forward to learn and getting to know as many folks as I can!! My main interest will be chasing/hunting wild fish brookies and browns!! I do have a creek near me that does have wild rainbows but they are only 7-7 inches!!! Again Thank you!!! Any advice will be greatly appreciated!!

Welcome to PAFF. If your stream has 7" wild bows, there's prolly a few bigger ones somewhere in that stream. Good luck and post some pics of the bows when you can.

Welcome aboard. GG

Welcome to PAFF. If your stream has 7" wild bows, there's prolly a few bigger ones somewhere in that stream. Good luck and post some pics of the bows when you can.
I am hoping, I have not found the bigger ones yet but I am hunting, got several in the 7” size!!

Welcome to the jungle!

welcome.fly fishing is the most enjoyable hobbie and fustrating hobbie

Welcome to the site from a born and bred central NYer. I've been tying for over 50 years and hosting fly swaps for 14 years. Check out one on this site -ALL my swaps are open to all level and experience tyers. We just love seeing new faces!

Either way I do look forward to seeing your posts.

Kim

Welcome to the site from a born and bred central NYer. I've been tying for over 50 years and hosting fly swaps for 14 years. Check out one on this site -ALL my swaps are open to all level and experience tyers. We just love seeing new faces!

Either way I do look forward to seeing your posts.

Kim
Thank you I will check it out!!

Back