Retirement

JMP

JMP

Monday June 3, 2024 will be my last day at work. I am retiring after 42 years as a Medical Laboratory Scientist, the last 22 years as the Administrative Director. I worked at the same hospital my entire career. After college, I began my clinical training in 1982 and remained an employee. My time fishing will dramatically increase. I will have the opportunity to explore many new streams.

Enjoy a whole new world.

Congratulations and I wish you good health.

Dear JMP,

Congratulations on your retirement. Enjoy the newfound freedom.

Regards,

Tim Murphy :)

Congratulations!

Congrats on your retirement! Time to go fishing, you more than earned it. I wish you the best.

Congratulations and welcome to the club. I wish you nothing but tight lines and screaming reels in your retirement!!

There’s a lot of trout out there that need to be caught, so pitter patter, let’s get at ‘er.

Congrats! Been retired for 22 years, and loving every minute.

Monday June 3, 2024 will be my last day at work. I am retiring after 42 years as a Medical Laboratory Scientist, the last 22 years as the Administrative Director. I worked at the same hospital my entire career. After college, I began my clinical training in 1982 and remained an employee. My time fishing will dramatically increase. I will have the opportunity to explore many new streams.
Well done, enjoy your new found leisure time.

Congrats!
I went 3 years ago
And enjoying the best fishing of my life.
Work really does get in the way of things....

Time is my most valuable fishing asset, by a mile. With work, kids, etc you spend a lot of your life with little to no time balance in your account for fishing. I don’t need more rods/reels/gear/etc, but I sure could go for having more time to fish.

Congrats, and enjoy. Sounds like you’ve worked hard and earned it.

When someone asks what you do, consider replying with "I am a man of leisure."

Back