Rep Your Water Hats On Sale

PocketWater

PocketWater

Found a site where the PA rep your water hats are on sale. Just figured I'd share....

http://senecacreek.us/collections/headwear

Im sure they're too flat for 90% of the people in here.

On that note. I have one and like it. Took a bit of wearing/sweating to break it it though but super comfortable and appears to be well made.

Steveo....it's crazy how there is a label for everyone these days. Everyone has to be placed into a category hahaha. No idea why. I'm a freaking flat brimmer I suppose. Whoooo.

I'm going to hit you up once the weather regulates a little more so we can plan on a meet up out in the Laurel Highlands. I normally have to plan my outings a little in advance so when the weather is so up and down it's tough.

I like the brook trout one. too bad it's sold out there.

I have one (brook trout pattern) because I won it for participating in a contest the Southern Appalachian TU did last year. It's very nice, but I don't wear it in public because I don't want to look like a hipster ;-)

I'll take it if you are too embarassed to be seen in it hahaha

Forget the flat brim - I'm worried to much sun light will penetrate that mesh back trucker hat and fry my bald spot. Maybe I'll get one anyway and just wear my buff under it. lol.

After my last Lehigh trip, my new lid is a hard hat. I'm not even kidding.

I don't really like the mesh back either.

I hate mesh hats too. I like the old curved bill, flex fit hats that run s/m, m/l, and l/xl for my big head. I can almost guarantee how they'll fit and will last forever. I do really like this companies designs and idea/image tho. Maybe they'll get away from the trucker hats over time and expand their line.

The trucker mesh is awful

Attachments

• bugtp5.gif
    bugtp5.gif
    2.1 KB · Views: 4
Trucker hats remind me of those cheep colored little league caps of 40 years ago. never liked them because they were unlike the ML's hats of the time.

I wear a Tilley that covers both my face and my neck. After 3 go-a rounds with skin cancer, I stay covered.

I curved the bill (No longer a flat brim). Mesh doesn't bother me. I have a pretty big head, so unfortunately trucker hats, etc. fit me better than the average ball cap.

Back