Recommended guides outside of PA

boss_steb

boss_steb

I hope this being sent to the correct spot...would you ever consider a recommended guides outside of PA...say you were traveling to Colorado or Utah or really anywhere...

This may happen in other areas...I was thinking it may be a great service for Pa Fly fisherman who are planning trips to hear from others who have had good and/or not so good experiences with guides...

Maybe add another major topic area...outside PA

Thanks for listening and if this is happening already...no sweat and thanks for listening...

Fantastic site...keep up the great work...

Jerry
Boss_Steb

Maybe add another major topic area...outside PA

Then Dave would have to change the name to paandeverywhereelseflyfish.com and that takes too long to type.

But Under other topics guys have mentioned trips they've taken and said so and so was great so if you go ask for him...that kind of thing. If nothing else there is always the off topic but as long as its fly fishing, the general topic fits.

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback and will keep it in mind. Not sure if I can address the topic right now. Still trying to figure out how to handle in state guides. But as always thank you for the feedback!!

Dave

boss- I think you could ask for help in the general forum about guides for other states.

Keeps the site interesting and some people like sharing experiences and stories- that's the part I like anyway.

I know of a few in CO as well as some other states (were I fished) and some helpful flyshops.

Thanks everyone...I love the tag line..paflyfishandeverywhereelse.com...

I think it has an interesting ring...but pretty sure it would take some people 5 or 6 tries...I know it took me three...

Keep up the great work...

Boss_steb

Back