Recap of "show up if you want to JAM"

If you guys ever decide to drop down to about a 6700 yard course and I don't have to dodge incoming rounds while trying to drop a bwo on a trout's nose I might just get in on one of these epic events.

The courses have multiple tees. Just because I want to be punished doesn't mean everyone has to play the same tees.

Hey Thanks again Andy for putting this together...had a great time.
I've been slammed this week with work and taxes (yes its the end of the extension)...
I just got the pics up on photobucket...had some complications with the new camera

Looking forward to the next Jam!

...oh and I'm up for some golf again as well. I'll play from whatever tees but the mid 80s is still good for me.

Here's some additional footage that I just got. LOL

Kayfish,

Has anyone heard anymore about the "Hancock Hillbillies/al Qaeda rifle squad that we interupted with our fishing through their gun range?

I sincerely hope that never happens to anyone else. Ever.

some strange people in that area. of course, there are strange people everywhere.
I had friends who were greeted by a shotgun while trying to get a motel room in hancock. Nice welcome!

I spoke to the DEC and conservation officer from that area. I'll email you some info. There are some interesting rules for that river

Haven't heard from Nick. Didn't send any photos and no comment on his photo in the second video. LOL. Must be overwhelmed with work.

Hey guys, been playing catch up with work and school and still behind but I keep digging. I did not send any photos in because I cannot find my camera wire that connects to my computer. I will try to buy a new wire this week and send them over to you Andy.

Not quite sure how I feel about the latest edit?

Back