Quick Drying Pants

sundrunk

sundrunk

What features would the perfect set of quick drying pants possess?

Thoughts,

Quick dry underwear!!!...without which, quick drying pants are useless....

Zip off legs, cargo pockets, built in belt (or draw string), rip-stop and a price less then 30 bucks.

If you mean for wearing under waders, you want something that dries fast, and doesn't have a lot of bulk IMO.
I'm a blue collar worker, and wear ****ies uniforms to work.
I also started wearing them under my waders long ago, and think they're great. Can't beat the price also.
They're not going to give you any warmth in cold weather, but I wear neoprenes then anyway

The very best quick-dry wading pants I have experienced are the ExOfficio AmphiPants. They are a fine weave and light and dry about as fast as your bare legs when wet, maybe faster. They are great. And don't forget what was said about underwear. You need a wicking "performance" type of underwear to wade deeply.

Syl

[color=000000]Just today UPS delivered two pair of Redington Topwater Pants from the Rogue Fly Shop in Oregon. They're available all over the place in ya can find 'em in stock in your size. I've been using the Redington Versi-Pants with the zip-off legs in great fishin' comfort, so I ordered the solid pants. They have a built-in swimwear type 'support' system, so ya don't need underwear. They're a great warm weather fishin' pant. Nice price too, and great service from Rogue also. I ordered some nice flies and spent over $75, so the shipping was free.[/color]

[color=ff0000]http://www.rogueflyshop.com/Fly+Fishing/RedStore/Redington+Topwater+Pant.html[/color]

[color=ff0000]http://www.rogueflyshop.com/Fly+Fishing/RedStore/Redington+Versi-Pant.html[/color]

All features mentioned are on target! I wear the Saltwater Sportsmans brand by Bass Pro Shop and the yare excellent. All the features, good price and when you zip the legs of the shorts are long enough that you don't look like a 70's or 80's NBA basketball player wearing "nut-huggers". Wearing performance unerwear (underarmor boxer briefs) is a must.

Bathing suit and saltwater trousers for wading flats.Bass Pro or Cabelas.This stuff is made to dry quickly-get the flats shirts for summer time.

Back