PWWTU cabin fever

Show is good! Some of us are heading to primantis around 1, come join is if your hungry!

met up with dryflyguy, David, his wife Melissa, and their two wonderful daughters at the show, we all headed over to primantis for a sandwich and such. just wanted to say thanks for a fun afternoon, good to see everyone and have a beer and a sandwich with you all!
and I got some bargains to boot!

Not that the show was bad, but the company made the afternoon! Thanks biker and dfg.
Caught the Marcellus talk, but it was fairly generic...it did give an outline of the POA for how to ensure regulation and protection for the areas that need it. Picked up a couple deals, as well.

Didn't buy much at the show - but then again I really don't need much more gear anyway.
Enjoyed the marcellus and Mike Heck presentations. Talked to snook pirate for a little at the show too
Great getting togetherwith bikerfish and david afterward - and also meeting david's lovely family.
His wife and daughters genuinely seem to like FF a lot too. You're one lucky guy david!

Greg and I didn't show up until 1. We browsed for about 2 hours and bought a few little things. Nothing fantastic this year, and definitely short on hackles and saddles this year. I can usually find a deal or two as I'm walking around. Talked to the guy who had the titanium fly rods for a while and got me intrigued. Also met Leteras from the board and check out some of his flies. Nice guy and sounds like he had a great day selling his flies at his booth. There weren't as many tables of gear and materials as I recall in the past, but it's always fun to get out and go to the show every year just to shake off the winter blues. Then we get a nice snowstorm afterwards to get us right back into it.

Back